Thomas Madl, Jr., DMD
Specialist dedicated to infants, children,
adolescents, and children with special needs
Call us: 513-367-4048
1003 Harrison Ave. Suite 300
Harrison, Ohio, 45030
- Comprehensive Pediatric Dental Examination
- Professional Dental Cleaning
Pediatric Dental Services
At Dr. Madl's Pediatric Dental Office, our staff strives to give your child quality dental care. We offer several services to help your child achieve superior dental health.
- Nitrous Oxide: to alleviate mild anxiety to make each restorative treatment as easy as possible
- IV Sedation with Dr. Viola Devaney (Pediatric Anesthesiologist)
- General Anesthesia: at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Dental Growth and Development Evaluation
- Interceptive Orthodontic Care to Assist in the Development of a Healthy Smile
"I just know there's something bigger out there!"
Care for Special Needs Patients
- If your child has a special health care need, such as Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Cleft Lip & Palate, Asthma, Heart Disease, etc., Dr. Madl and his staff are here to help.
- We will work closely with you and your child's Pediatrician to tailor each individual's dental care based on his/her need.